Saturday, April 17, 2010

Degrees Of Motion - Shine On (Remix Stems & Parts)


Keeping with the Old Skool theme for one more,here`s another Stem pack I`d forgotten all about..Its quite big,simply because all the parts from the track are there..These are my 135 bpm timestretched files from my own project as well,cos guess who committed that cardinal sin of misplacing the original files?..tut tut me.On the upside,I`m dusting off an old external H/D later to try and find em.Wonder what else will be in there??

Degrees Of Motion - Shine On (Remix Stems & Parts) (pack 1)

Degrees Of Motion - Shine On (Remix Stems & Parts) (pack 2)

Degrees Of Motion - Shine On (Remix Stems & Parts) (pack 3)

Degrees Of Motion - Shine On (Remix Stems & Parts) (pack 4)

Your time to shine ??

:-)

hosted on Hotfile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment